Learn, Network, and Find Your Connection to Action at the
2016 Bay Area Economic Justice Conference!
Saturday, June 4th
9:30am – 4:00pm
First Unitarian Universalist Society of San Francisco
1187 Franklin Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
This powerful event, hosted by the First Unitarian Universalist Society of San Francisco, will bring together workers, advocates and people of faith from around the region as we work together to advance affordable housing and worker justice.
Speakers, Workshop Leaders and Participating Organizations include:
- Honorable Aaron Peskin, San Francisco Board of Supervisors
- Saru Jayaraman, Co-Founder & Co-Director, Restaurant Opportunities Centers United (ROC United)
- Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG)
- Bay Area Unitarian Universalist Congregations
- Council of Community Housing Organizations (CCHO)
- Jobs with Justice
- Causa Justa
- Faith in Action Bay Area
- ACCE – Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment
Requested registration (including lunch) is $20 (payable at the event) with no one turned away for lack of funds.
For more information, please contact Beverly Boido at email@example.com or call 916.441.0018. To register, please fill out the form below.